The Chakra Toning is a healing practice (combining sounds, vibrations, focus, intention, presence and deliberation). It allows you to address and heal specific parts of your physical or emotional being that need support. Or you can in this way facilitate your overall health and maintain a balanced inner state.
The seven chakras with associated color and vowel
7. SAHASRARA | CROWN CHAKRA – vowel EE
6. AJNA | THIRD EYE CHAKRA – vowel E
5. VISHUDDA | THROAT CHAKRA – vowel AE
4. ANAHATA | HEART CHAKRA – vowel A
3. MANIPURA | SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA – vowel O
2. SVADHISHTHANA | SACRAL CHAKRA – vowel U
1. MULADHARA | ROOT CHAKRA – vowel UV
How to do the exercise:
The intention when you do Chakra toning can be to BALANCE the in- and out-flow of prana through the Chakras, to open them up or you can have any other specific intention.
You contemplate the text before you tone a certain Chakra.
1. MULADHARA | ROOT CHAKRA, Red Flower
– vowel UV (low tongue, hold-back-sound)
I am deep rooted in the earth;
I let go the fear of death;
My soul and the world are ONE;
I rest secure within the womb of community;
I am connected with everything in my life;
I am filled with gratitude, courage and primal trust.
- ALL IS ONE!
2. SVADHISHTHANA | SACRAL CHAKRA, Orange Flower
– vowel U (like English word Boot)
I allow the flow of my passions and desires in relation to the world around me;
I let go the fear of being a co-creator in my life;
I am part of the eternally ongoing creation;
Creativity flows freely through my body and soul;
My body is vibrating with life and I am able to create life.
- HONOR THE WORLD AROUND YOU!
3. MANIPURA | SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA, Yellow Flower
– vowel O (like English word Lord)
I am radiating with light and power;
I let go the fear of self realisation;
I am filled with the power of living, self esteem and joy;
I let myself be filled with endurance and self honoring.
- HONOR YOURSELF!
4. ANAHATA | HEART CHAKRA, Green Flower
– vowel A (like English word Vast)
I open my heart with warmth to connectedness and compassion;
I let go the fear of being in the receiving and gifting love;
I embrace life with love and honesty;
I hear the voice of my heart.
- BE IN LOVE
5. VISHUDDA | THROAT CHAKRA, Blue Flower
– vowel AE (like English word Bend, or Man)
My decisions and actions flow freely through the power of my will;
I let go the fear of surrendering my personal will to the eternally living will in me;
I give voice to my truth with simplicity, clarity and power;
I let go all the actions in the past, mine and others, that I wish to let go of.
- SURRENDER YOUR PERSONAL WILL TO THE DIVINE WILL IN YOU !
6. AJNA | THIRD EYE CHAKRA, Indigo Flower
– vowel E (like English word End, flat and straight)
My inner sight illuminates the truth I need to see;
I let go the fear of seeing clearly;
I let go of all the conclusions and judgements I have about myself and others;
I open my mind to the all-embracing consciousness that integrates everything and judges nothing.
- SEE IT AS IT IS!
7. SAHASRARA | CROWN CHAKRA, Purple Flower
– vowel EE (like English word Leeds)
I am present;
I let go the fear of future;
I leave behind all burdens and sorrows;
I open myself to the healing presence:
– it radiates through me;
– it embraces me;
– it heals me;
I am one with my being;
- BE THROUGH PRECENCE!